Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

New furniture x Christmas presents

Hey Guys
Now i have the time to show you my new furniture and Christmaspresents ≧(´▽`)≦
It´s needed alot of time to redecorate my room,nearly 2 months.

My TV corner with 4 plants.Please ignore my computer,it´s a very old one (。>0<。)

.


My TV corner in the dark (^з^)-☆

It´s glows in blue,red,green,purple,pink white(light blue) and yellow.
But i prefer the blue light



My biiiiiiig closet with my shelf.
I only have to install my LED´s in the shelf.Than it´s complete.

My bed with my two little tables.My bed is so high and really comfy о(ж>▽<)y ☆
And now my christmas presents.
Firstly i got an towel from my fight club "fight lounge"


Secondly:
My favorite perfume,Egoluxe from Otto Kern

Thirdly:
Showergel and a perfume with green tea 
It´s smells so delicious ( ´艸`)

Fourthly:
The Dir En Grey book "Greed"
I´m totally in love with it ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ

Fifthly:
The DVD Box from Fast and Furious(includes all 5 movies) and Ziemlich beste Freunde(in engl:intouchables or something like that)

Lastly:
My new Mobilephone.It´s an Sony Xperia J (☆。☆)
I´m so in love....

Oh i tried a new nail varnish.

 It´s  brown with gold glitterling.
I bought it at Rossmann for 0,95€.
It´s easy to put it on and dried fast.
But one disadvantage is that you have to varnish it 2 times because it´s a little bit permeable.
☆☆☆☆
  For the top coat i bought one from Suhada but i am not really satisfied.
Ok,it´s dried really fast but consistency isn´t the best.
☆☆

And this is the result.
I like it.But this is a color for autumn and winter and not suitable for spring and summer.


Thanks for reading 
(^з^)-☆Chu!!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen